Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The results of a spanking

Well yesterday after work,it seems I have a new daughter some how.Looks like the spanking paid off.As heartsore as it is so it really is for the best.Next is my son,he is the spoilt one cause he is still younger.I think the smaller ones know this and take advantage of that fact.The older ones think you taking sides with the smaller one and yet they don't understand that as the bigger one just walk away.But no that is absolute nonsense I just said,if the smaller is of age to understand right from wrong then to hell with it,take the side that is right whether its the older or the younger and don't be fooled by the smaller ones puppy face.Well at least hubby got my back there cause he doesn't find it hard to discipline him at all.So I guess we got each others backs.Its good when as parents you work together to discipline and grow your children up the right way.Well done to us!!lets just pray these kids let us spend more time loving them than disciplining them..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment