Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

The aftermath

Got home at just after 9h30pm.The evening was great!!!Leading up to the event was another story at the event shoo more drama..Well it all went down like this.Left work 1/2 hr early(thanks to the boss),got home and had sufficient time to bath,change and do hair.I only had three things to do and was happy.Bath,and the drama begins,changed outfits three times till eventually settled on the one I always knew I would wear.Had some help from honey deciding and he always helps make the right choice.Fine outfit soughted and changed then hair time.Decided to make a curly look.Started then my ghd packs up,well not packs up but one of the plate shifts out positon and I can't continue.Thinking how I'm gonna kill Brittany when I see her cause she has probably done something to it.Change of plans,decide I'm gonna crimp my hair(never tried the crimping iron on my hair before) it was a disaster.Took out my old hair iron,straightened everything again and tried to curl it again.Didn't come out all that bad but time was running out and didn't have time to curl it the way I wanted.Shooo,stress was hitting in by now,couldn't find my lip gloss(brittany again I guess).Anyway just went as is and hoped it was full enough for no one to take notice of me.Well go there and first thing my boss(Jowey)is there as we walk in and takes photos of us.The photos came out fine though.The place was absolutely stunning.The whole evening was great.Time for the car give away.All the contestants were handed they numbers in the order in which they would all choose a key to try the door of the car.It was nerve wrecking just watching that part.Then they down to the last two contestants out of 30.So it was gonna be obvious,if number 29 didn't fit it was definitely gonna be won by number 30.OOOOOO MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY WWWWOOOOORRRRRRD(omw),number 29 doesn't fit and number 30 is so excited cause she thinks she won,her husband comes running from their table excited cause she won and when she puts her key in ...wait for it....her key doesn't fit......
I thought there'd be a riot from the other contestants,but all was agreed upon to start all over again.Hubby and I couldn't bear watching that stress again and were getting tired by now and decided to go home.Shooo what drama.Heard the next day that after the re do another man won it,he was number 7 or so.Apparently the contestants weren't turning their keys properly in the car door.

No comments:

Post a Comment