Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

..and the story begins

well as I sd earlier,my daughter started my day off on a bad note.Shane(husband) was scolding her for some reason and I  hurried to her bedroom to see what the fuss was bout.Well cut my legs and call me shorter for yet again she was wearing her 8 yr old brothers soccer shorts.I swear we've told her a gazillion times not to wear them but she neva listens.Which part of she is 14 and he is 8,and she is ruining his stuff doesn't she understand.Well I think this time it took Shane over the edge and I get it now,I think he's actually scared to hit her cause he might not do it the right way.But this was one time I couldn't,I just couldn't stand and do nothing.I went into a trance,walked to my closet and the first leather belt I saw,thats the one I chose to go with to her room.I walked pass Shane,when he saw the belt he left the room and I closed the door behind me.I promise you,I just let go.I gave her all over her bums and thighs.Not sure if she will learn from this but at least I let that part of my anger subside.I've been holding it in for too long.Its sad to say but I am happy she finally got it.Now I know what I put my poor mother through and one day she'll probably feel it as well.I guess its the cycle of parenthood.Well I know its the right thing to do cause I don't feel guilty at all as if I done the wrong thing and the bible tells us to not spare the rod and spoil the child cause we will have bigger problems later.I love my kids with all my heart and hate to have to punish them cause my heart really gets sore but I guess you have to be cruel to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment